|Written by Administrator|
|Thursday, 11 April 2013 17:04|
* To secure the complete organization of all workers within our scope of membership.
* To enhance the understanding in industrial, social and intellectual interest of our members.
* To obtain and maintain for our members just and proper rates of remuneration, security of employment and reasonable hours and condition of work.
* To provide legal advice and assistance accordingly.
* To regulate relation between employer and employee, between members to endeavour to adjust any difference between them by amicable and conciliatory means.
|Last Updated on Friday, 12 April 2013 02:39|